“God is light; In him there is no darkness...”
[1 John 1:5]
Welcome to the website of Cornerstone Church of Littlerock!
Our church exists to communicate the life changing message of the risen Jesus Christ and to help those who believe to Love God and Love People by the power of the Holy Spirit.
In the spirit of good health and abiding by the wishes and regulations of the Governor's and Mayor's offices, we will not be hosting several of our regular ministries for the next few weeks. This includes Children's ministries and Awana, Feed My Flock, all Sunday School Classes, and the Women's Spring Conference. We will not be accepting donations for the Kitchen Pantry at this time, as well.
However, the church office will be open for information or if you need to speak with or want to meet with Pastor Jim.
If the church does not have your email address, please call the church office or submit it in the form at the bottom of this webpage! Thank you!
Please watch the website for more information. Thank you and God Bless You all.
A Word from Pastor Jim,
Dearest Cornerstone Church,
Grace and Peace from our Lord Jesus Christ!
There have been so many changes from our state and community leaders to consider about the Coronavirus even since we gathered Sunday morning.We are working on how we will handle this and I will post details for the weekend’s service here on the website by Thursday.
In the mean time let me encourage you to
4) Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice.
5) Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand;
6) do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
7) And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
8) Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. Phillipians 4:4-8
With Love in Christ,
Introducing Tithely, an easy way to donate to Cornerstone Church from anywhere, anytime. You can donate from right here on the website or by downloading the app directly to your phone! Get more information here or just get started!